Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week Eleven: Gaming and Narrative

I can't really consider myself a gamer. In class we disused what a "gamer" actually is. The reason a don't confider myself a gamer is because I take that term as someone who plays game constantly, knows everything about games in modern time and past gaming, and actually can play for hours with out dying. Myself compared to games a couple of years back, they are sooooo hard to play. I can't handle it. To many buttons. If i could chose and conceal it would PS. I had a PS2 growing up and I played it all the time. I loved it. I was mad when PS3 came out and I couldn't afford to get it. That kind of when I stopped playing games to think of it. I would maybe be more into it if a got the PS3.

Anyway since Im older I do like games, but I like watching being played for some reason. I think I like the exploring part, and wondering how its going to play out. Depending on the games, they have really great stories, and problem solving challenges. I love that. When I watch my cousins play the game at his house I usually tell him what to do and where to go while he's playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment