Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week Nine: New Comics

Sex Criminals Comic

I really thought it was very entertaining. I usually don't read comic. I just don't have any interest in them I think. Yeah the art work could be very beautiful, but if the story is bad I could careless. I don't really know anything more then the common person about comics and I don't really know the separation from comic to manga books if the are comics. The story kind of spoke for itself and I thought it was pretty good. I didn't really care for the artwork. I thought it looked a little cheap to me, but some of the were pretty. It was hilarious when the classmate was describing the different sex potions, and how ridiculous they. The drawings gave that part the comedy cherry on top. I think with comics, like anime its unlimited of what you could do. Anyone can make a comic. It doesn't have to be done artistic wise professionally. Other then the rules of comics in general you usually you have to go by. Layout wise I would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment